Baikal Challenge: Active Adventure Tour
Included in price
- Accommodation in “Talovskoye” camp site near Buguuldeyka settlement – 1 night in a two-storey wooden house with a bathroom on the ground floor; double or triple occupancy;
- Accommodation in tent camps arranged on the route – 5 nights in 2- or 3-person tents;
- Accommodation in “Irkutsk” Hotel – 1 night, double occupancy in standard room numbers;
- Services of a professional guide on Lake Baikal;
- Jeeping in Tazheranskaya steppe – 1 day, 3 to 4 passengers in an off-road crawler;
- Rental of 2- or 3-person kayak + kayaker equipment (paddles and life jackets);
- Rental of an accompanying twin-hull boat in walking excursions and kayaking tour;
- Catering provided for in the tour program;
- Transfers provided for in the tour program;
- Rental of camping equipment (tent, sleeping bags and sleeping pads);
- Mobile sauna (in walking excursions and kayaking tours);
- Rental of hammocks(in walking excursions and kayaking tours);
- Recreation fees charged by the National Park.
- Airline tickets;
- Tobacco products and alcohol;
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour