Heli-Skiing in Kamchatka
Included in price
- Meeting and seeing off at the airport;
- Transfers provided in the program;
- Services of a personal manager accompanying the group during the entire tour;
- Accommodation at:
- Bay House Guest House;
- Three Skis (“Tri Lyzhi”) Host Hotel;
- Granin House Guest House;
- or any other city or country hotels of the same class according to the program you choose;
- Breakfasts and suppers;
- Light snacks on the route, and lunch on the day of arrival;
- Use of snowmobiles;
- Services of an English-speaking attendant and tour guide;
- Services of a professional photographer or a cameraman at organizers’ option (3 days);
- An entire set of avalanche safety gear, including a beeper, probe, spade, radio set and avalanche backpack;
- MI-8 helicopter freight (8 flight hours);
- 1 massage session and 2 yoga/exercise sessions;
- Preparation and submission of documents for visas and permits to stay in the travel area for foreign guests.
- Air flights to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and back;
- Gear rental (skis, snowboards, boots, and trekking poles);
- Lunches in the city, except for the lunch on the day of arrival;
- Optional program;
- Ski lift tickets and swimming in pools beyond the tour program;
- Health insurance.
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour