Secrets of the Avachinsky Gulf. Sea journey, fishing, kayaking and jeep adventures in Kamchatka
Included in price
- Meeting and seeing off at the airport;
- Transfers provided in the program;
- Accommodation with double occupancy in the following hotels:
- Bay House Guest House;
- Three Skis (Tri Lyzhi) Host Hotel;
- Granin House Guest House;
- or any other city or country hotels of the same class according to the program you choose;
- Accommodation on board of a twin-hull boat with double or triple occupancy;
- Breakfasts and suppers in the city, and three meals a day on board;
- Tour vessel freight according to the tour program;
- Cost of one-day excursions included to the tour program;
- Crew salary (including captain’s, mate’s, cook’s and tour guide’s salary);
- The following water crafts and equipment will be at tourists’ disposal: two powerboats, sea kayaks, paddleboards, and fishing rods for sea (not deep-sea!) fishing;
- Preparation and submission of documents for visas and permits to stay in the travel area for foreign guests;
- Services of an English-speaking attendant and tour guide for foreign guests.
- Lunches in the city;
- Airline tickets;
- Extra transfers not included to the tour program;
- Extra program on free days;
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour