Trans-Siberian Journey from Vladivistok to Moscow by "Imperial Russia" train
Included in price
- onboard the Imperial Russia Train;
- 1 night in a hotel in Moscow and 1 night in a hotel in Vladivostok;
- full board, tea/coffee on board throughout the day;
- towels, bathrobe and slippers onboard of the Imperial Russia Train;
- excursions with local guides according to the program (excursions will be conducted in English, German, French and Spanish, other languages are possible upon request);
- pick-up at the airports, transfer to hotels and train stations, transfer to the airport;
- services of the porter at the hotel and the railway station;
- brief informative lectures on the Trans-Siberian Railroad, geography and history of the country visited;
- doctor on board, English speaking group leader and tour managers.
- flights international and domestic;
- the cost of entry visas (Russian Railway Tours is not responsible for passengers who have incorrect or expired visas);
- all drinks ordered in the bar car;
- «tailor made» excursions (you have possibility to extend your tour, we offer additional excursions in every city within the tour and in other cities of Russia);
- meals on the day of arrival, departure;
- tips and personal expenses;
- insurance (every passanger is oblighed to have a medical insurance for the whole duration of the tour);
- vaccination (consult your doctor or medical center for specific health advice due to visit of different countries in terms of this tour).
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour