North Pole. Top of the World
Included in price
- 1 pre-cruise hotel night accommodation on Day 1 in Murmansk, Russia, with breakfast;
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Murmansk on the day prior to embarkation;
- Transfer from the hotel to the port in Murmansk for embarkation on Day 2;
- Transfer from the port to the airport or central location in Murmansk upon disembarkation;
- Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping;
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners;
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock;
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by helicopter;
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiacs;
- Shore landings included in daily program;
- Program of lectures and informal discussions by experienced Expedition Team and guest lecturers;
- Professional Expedition Leadership;
- Branded Poseidon Expeditions parka;
- Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the cruise;
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in each cabin;
- Informative pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log;
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program;
- All shipboard luggage handling;
- Personalized medical insurance covering the risks of evacuation and repatriation. Coverage: 100,000 EUR. Duration: cruise days only. This is only for passengers under 90 years old.
- Airfare to and from your hometown to Murmansk;
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel if arriving prior to Day 1 of the program;
- Helicopter flying time in excess of that offered for the group;
- Passport and visa expenses (if required); a Russian visa is required for the trip. The visa must be obtained by the customer and is at his or her expense. Please, contact your local Russian Consulate to learn more about the procedure for obtaining a Visa.
- State arrival and departure taxes (if levied);
- Meals ashore and supplements in respect of single hotel accommodation (if required);
- Excess luggage charges on international and local flights;
- Telecommunication services; laundry, bar and beverage charges aboard the vessel;
- Luggage, cancellation insurance (strongly recommended);
- Tips for stewards and other service personnel aboard (at your discretion).
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour