Husky expedition through the forests of Karelia
Included in price
- Meals from 1 to 10 day (hot breakfast and lunch, lunch snack at the midcourse, dinner);
- Accommodation at the tourist center (3 or 4 nights);
- Tent camp (5 or 6 nights);
- One night in the log cabin is possible.
- Rental of group equipment:
- Dog sleds;
- Campfire equipment;
- Group first aid kit;
- Crockery (mug, bowl, spoon) for each participant;
- Wet wipes, toilet paper;
- Winter tents;
- Arctic sleeping bags;
- Gasoline for snowmobiles;
- Transfers from Petrozavodsk to Matrosy (the husky kennel) and back;
- Medical insurance and accident insurance;
- Support from professional guides and instructors (2-3 persons) on the route;
- Consultation on the preparation of documents for obtaining a visa to the Russian Federation;
- Invitations for tourists from the tour company to obtain a visa.
- Flight/train tickets to Petrozavodsk;
- Rental of warm jackets and pants during the tour (provided at the Matrosy tourist center) at the rate of 200 rubles per day;
- Additional excursions, meals, accommodation and services that are not included in the program;
- Expenses related to obtaining a Russian visa (visa fee) and other documents.
How to buy?
- Participant Information Together with the answer on the availability of seats, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out the data on participants.
- Reservation On the basis of the questionnaire you sent with the information on the participants, a reservation is made - you will be sent a booking confirmation, contract and invoice.
- Payment Prepay within 5 business days. The term of full payment will be announced by the tour manager; usually, full payment under the contract must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the trip
- Embark on a tour